Lunch & Learn: Organizational Tools & Tips Online
Join RDC Academic Support and Disability Resources staff online every Tuesday in February and March (except for Reading Week), as they present information and strategies to help students with the top academic concerns.
Organizational Tools & Tips: February 2
Main Presentation: Feeling lost and don’t know where to begin? Learn some tools and tips to organize your time and keep you on track!
- Time Management
Not enough time in your day to get everything done? Join this session to learn some tools and strategies to build your time management skills.
- Navigating online classes
Lost in cyberspace? Join us to figure out how to sail smoothly through your semester online!
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
This event will be offered through Blackboard Collaborate. The link will be emailed to you when you register.
Registration is required. All sessions are free to RDC students, and you can attend as many as you wish.
Can't attend at the specific time? Register anyway, and we'll send you the recording and handout after the session.
Check out upcoming sessions in this series:
- Reading for Retention (Feb. 9)
- Academic Writing (Feb. 23)
- Maintaining Attention & Motivation (Mar. 2)
- Paraphrasing (Mar. 9)
- Dealing with Academic Stress (Mar. 16)
- Exam Essay Questions (Mar. 23)
- Students' Choice (Mar. 30)